Friday, May 28, 2010

Summer Break Is Here!


The lazy days of summer are upon us!
Okay, so even though it is summer we all know the learning doesn't stop, nor does the craziness. It just takes on a more relaxed attitude. But for this summer I'm going to take a little break from the homeschool part of my blog. The girls are busy writing in their nature journals, having garden parties in the side yard, and naming all of their toads. I'm busy trying to keep up with the garden and yard work that has suddenly burst upon me with the warm weather.

But never fear you can catch up with many of our happenings at my Home and Garden blog or check in on my writing progress at my original Eskimo Kisses blog. Please stop by and tell us what you are up to this summer as well!

1 comment:

  1. yay, i love homeschooling blogs. thanks for the follow. I am following you back. Look forward to reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete